Effective Date: 7.9.2018
Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We May Collect
1. Traffic Data
We automatically track and collect general log information when you visit the Websites, including but not limited to your IP address, device, domain server, operating system, and type of web browser as well as the pages you visit (“Traffic Data”). Traffic Data may not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Websites. We use the Traffic Data to report aggregated activity on the Websites and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the Websites. This data assists us with the following:
• Estimating our audience size and usage patterns;
• Learning what information is of most and least interest;
• Speeding up your searches; and
• Determining any possible performance problems on the Websites.
We may collect Traffic Data through various methods including, but not limited to,cookies (which are text files sent to your web browser and stored on your hard disk, to enable us to provide you with a more individualized experience on the Websites and delivery of information), IP addresses, and transparent GIFs or pixel tags (which are small graphic files that allow us to monitor the use of the Websites and our email communications). We may also use Traffic Data, including tracking cookies and retargeting marketing cookies, to provide you with Nicki Ponder Realty-related advertising, including via our third-party advertising partners, and share with our analytics providers (as further described below).
2. Personal Information
You may provide us (or a third party on our behalf) with personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) when you use the Websites (e.g., when you sign up for an account, request a quote, complete a survey, fill out a form, request information or a service ,sign up for a mailing list, sign up to receive Nicki Ponder Realty text alerts, provide feedback, or apply for an employment listing) or provide us with such Personal Information offline (e.g., fill out a listing agreement). The types of Personal Information collected on the Websites may include, but are not limited to:
• E-mail address
• Phone number
• Social security number
• Responses to survey questions
• Responses to questions
• Credit card number
• Employment history
• Bank account number
In addition, if you use the mobile version of the Websites (the “Mobile Site”), the types of Personal Information collected on the Mobile Site may include, but are not limited to:
• E-mail address
• Mobile phone number
• Geo-location information
• Web browsing history
• Mobile device
In addition, if you sign up to receive Nicki Ponder Realty text alerts, the types of Personal Information obtained from you in connection with Nicki Ponder Realty’ text alerts service may include, but are not limited to:
• Mobile phone number
• Your carrier's name
• Date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide
Note your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your texts and messaging usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use and/or disclose Personal Information for the following reasons:
• We may use your contact information, including your e-mail address and phone number, to communicate with you (e.g., to notify you of special offers or programs you might find of interest, to respond to your inquiries, comments and suggestions, and to contact you otherwise when necessary).
• We may share or use your Personal Information to process your listing application or employment application, including verifying statements made on your application, performing background and credit checks, reviewing your lease for renewal, and enforcing your lease obligations.
• We use the information you provide about someone else when forwarding a job listing to send that listing and to confirm delivery.
• We may use your contact information to provide order status and order tracking information.
• We may use the content of your submissions on the Website for promotional or marketing purposes.
• We may use and share certain information (e.g., excluding name, address, email address or telephone number, but including but not limited to geo-location information and Traffic Data) and aggregate information to better design, operate and improve the Website and our services and to share with our advertising partners.
• If you choose to register or receive products or materials from us, or to otherwise give us Personal Information, we may store some or all of that Personal Information and use it for marketing research and marketing purposes.
• We may provide Personal Information to Nicki Ponder Realty’ affiliates or third parties in connection with the business purposes of Nicki Ponder Realty or the Websites, including, without limitation, to provide services to you.
• We reserve the right to share any Personal Information in the event of a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity, or as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government or regulatory authorities, or to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property.
• We may share Personal Information in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transfer involving all or any portion of Nicki Ponder Realty or the business associated with the Websites.
• We may share Personal Information for other business purposes of Nicki Ponder Realty.
Except with respect to collection of specific data required to determine unit occupancy within our online leasing process, we do not collect information on the Websites from those we know are under 13, and the registration page for the Websites requires visitors wishing to become Website registrants to be at least 18 years of age. No part of the Websites is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using the Websites, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
Links to Third Party Websites
2. Locator Services
If you found us through a locator service, please be aware that locator services are independent contractors and are not our employees or agents. You should require any locator services you use to furnish you their own privacy policies.
Advertising and Opt-Out
Our third-party advertising partners may use certain information about your visits (e.g., excluding name, address, email address or telephone number, but including but not limited to geo-location information and Traffic Data) to this and other websites, mobile websites and/or mobile applications across your various devices, in order to provide content and advertisements about Nicki Ponder Realty to you across those various devices. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices with respect to it, please: (1) visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page (currently available at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/) or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page (currently available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) to learn how to opt out of having your information collected in browsers for ad serving purposes; and (2) download an Ad Control application, available for iOS and Android, to learn how to opt out of having your information collected in mobile apps.
We use reasonable security safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect from unauthorized access. However, due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. While no one can guarantee against identity theft or the misuse of personal information, protecting the information you provide us is a high priority to our company and staff. If you ever have concerns about this issue, please feel free to share them with us.
Your Choice to Share Information
If you would prefer that we not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes or would like to update your Personal Information, please contact us through the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
When you provide Personal Information to us through the Websites, you are consenting to receive email from us, which may include, but is not limited to, password requests, information relating to your home or employment application, and information you request. In addition, you may receive commercial email messages from us, including marketing announcements or new job opportunities. If you do not wish to receive future commercial email messages from us, you may opt out of receiving such commercial email messages by following the link and instructions provided to you in such email messages. This opt out applies to commercial email messages only.
How To Contact Us
Customer Service-Privacy Coordinator
Nicki Ponder Realty
2750 Premier PKWY Suite 200
Duluth, GA 30097